1. High-Precision Printing Quality: Equipped with dual Y axis motors and down-shift Z axis, moving more smoothly, fewer points of failure and fewer headaches.
2. Brand Power Supply: Built-in brand power supply, heat up the hot bed to 110℃ in 5 minutes.
3. Resume Printing Function: The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
4. Semi-Assembled Kits: Ender 5 comes with several partially assembled kits, very easy to assemble and allow you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printer.
5. What You Get: Ender 5 3D printer, 1-year limited warranty, lifetime technical assistance and 24 hours professional customer service.